Thursday, October 8

y'all go here

I have been keeping true to my word and been watching all sorts of great movies this October. In fact the only notable thing I did last weekend was watch movies, on Saturday - ZombieLand and The Invention of Lying, and on Sunday I watched the 5th Harry Potter three times. Also Saturday night I watched, probably, the worst movie I have ever seen. It was called Princess a Modern Fairytale, and really that is all I am going to say about that, cause I am slightly ashamed. Moving on, last night I had the pleasure of seeing 9. From what I understand about this movie, the director wrote this story and did a short film for his Thesis. Which is totally awesome, and also makes me wonder what his major was? There were some really cool things about this movie. Most notably the monsters that are chasing our rag doll hero's around.


All made of string and metal and bones. Very freaky and very appropriate. I recommend giving it a gander if you got the time, which you should, the running time is like an 1 hr and 15 minutes. Gimme a break. Also have you seen the trailer for The Vampire's Assistant? It looks funny, but, oh crappy, could they be trying any harder to capitalize on how popular vampires are right now?

L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Log