Thursday, October 1

Dear Kevin(you are really hot, but take bad pictures) Zegers

Kevin, how are you so buck a licious, yet I had the hardest time finding a picture of you, where you looked as buck a licious as I am posting about?

I hear you are going to be on Gossip Girl now. How this excites me, I cannot say. I love that show and I love you. Especially in Jane Austen Book Club, the movie. Firstly, I loved that movie just on principal alone. Secondly, they did us ladies a solid and had you and Hugh super fancy pants Dancy as the men. I mean, Hello, and Thank You. Also you were great in TransAmerica, even though you were gay, I still dug you, in a way girls should not dig gay guys, yet I totally do. Like Anderson Cooper, gay, love him and think he is hot. Moving on, the only thing that bums me out about you being on GG, is that you are Little J aka Taylor Momsens' love interest. I hate that she is 15 and gets to make out with all sorts of hot man/boy candy. Not fair, also I don't know if you know this but she thinks she is Courtney Love, so be careful. Also and finally, she had this totally disgusting mullet last season, so you know, be careful. L

1 comment:

  1. He was so hot, which was inhanced cause he had a thing for a teacher. Age differences i love you.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Log