Friday, October 16

Because were holding on to one another's hands


Admittedly I was only going to watch this show because I had read the books. Now, if the people at CW had come to me and asked me "Liz Lucero, should we make a tv series from the Vampire Diaries books?", I would have laughed, cried and then laughed some more. These books are so terrible. I mean I own them, I've read them and will again in my future, but they suck. I would have told the big shots at the CW to make a series from the Vampire Academy books. So much better writing, and they are almost like Twilight meets Harry Potter, but better. That is until I saw this show. The first one was so bad it was almost good. And now it is my favorite show on that stupid station. The other ones I watch cause I like to punish myself. This one I watch, I enjoy and I anticipate it. It is actually really funny and they don't take themselves so seriously that you feel like you have to hate it, if that makes any sense. I feel like the entire time they are making fun of themselves and us for watching this and loving vampires, but in a way that is smart and awesome and I love it. Also, even though you can't believe this, from this picture. Every week the actor that plays Stefan gets sexier and sexier. I don't know how he does it, but Lucy, Marianne and myself spend most of the hour saying, "He is sexier this week, right, I mean he looks even better than last episode?" He lost weight and looks more vampire like and less meathead. And I love Damon, he is the best, super funny and a bad boy, I love him. Plus Ian whathisface, is dreamy, not so much in this picture but just watch the show and you will get it, so dreamy it hurts. L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Log