Thursday, October 22

R.I.P

Unlike my dear Alkaline Trio, I have never talked to a person who doesn't like Elliot Smith.
I knew I was forgetting something yesterday, and it was to post about Elliot Smith on his anniversary of his death.
I randomly came across him on my parents computer when I was still in elementary school, and I heard Needle in the Hay. It wasn't too much longer that I somehow came in contact with Roman Candle, and then his self titled band aid (and by that I mean album, Mug needed a band aid so that was on the brain, I think its too funny to change.)
I have had the opportunity to share him with a select few people, and they all love him.
L

1 comment:

  1. I don 't really have anything to add, that you didn't already say. But I wanted to comment!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Log