Friday, October 16

Shut your mouth when you are talking to me

My dear sweet Marianne hates this cancer hair cut Izzie is sporting. We had a conversation about it the other day and she was beside herself with how bad it is. I just nodded as she ranted about how it looked awful and she couldn't believe they didn't do a better job with it. To which I replied "Sure, but I don't think its that bad." Which I take back now that I see it in this picture. It does look bad, but lets give her a break she almost died. We here at Bloody Paws Inc., love us some Grey's Anatomy, we love Mcsteamy and Little Grey so much. I think Dr. Hunt is dreamy and I love that he is on the show. I even like that Callie is a lesbian now. Lucy hates that her and her girlfriend are always fighting and they never get along. Which I think is just the writers showing us that even gay love has issues. The thing I like the most about this show is that Izzie is now off the show for a bit. We hate her as in Katherine Heigel. I love Izzie or use to. In the days of Denny, loved, these days, Hate. I feel personally protective of Judd Apatow and Seth Rogen, and so it mad momma mad when she talked smack on Knocked Up. And she talks smack on Grey's, she just can't be grateful. She is and ungrateful hussy, and I am glad she is off the show for now. Maybe they could kill her again and just be done with it. Here is hoping. L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Log