Thursday, October 1

HAPPY OCTOBER!!!!!!!!!!!



We here at kitten and paws LOVE October. We really love fall as rule. So I am super excited to be posting today of all days. October smells the best of any month,which is why it is my fav. I hope you are able to enjoy all the awesome programming that happens this month, especially on the History channel, they do the best shows during October. I hope you all have at least thought about what you going to be for Halloween. It is my second favorite Holiday, it use to be 1st but Thanksgiving has taken that spot and held onto it for a while. While I have you here, I will give a brief list of movies that I like to watch when October comes around.

1. Rent
2. Donnie Darko
3. Nightmare Before Christmas
4. Young Frankenstein
5. About 1 million horror movies

Wishing you a very Happy October!! L

1 comment:

  1. The smell of October is like this amazing smell of fire and changing leaves.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Log