Wednesday, October 21

Like a fine wine or perfectly aged cheese


On Saturday Lucy and I managed some super guiltless but shameful, Cable TV watching. It was long over due and very awesome. I don't know why I love VH-1 so much, but I do. For one thing it reminded me how attractive Leo is. I sometimes forget that I love him so. He is classic like a black shift dress, pair of patent leather peep toe pumps or white men's style dress shirt. You keep them around because you know that 1) they go with everything 2) they never go out of style. I get why Titanic was so horrible yet so popular. I myself saw that movie like a billion times. Also, I really thought he was retarded, after seeing "Whats Eating Gilbert Grape", for the first time. And even though it always seems very: I am better than you, I like that he goes to amazing lengths to keep his Brazilian supermodel dating life style out of the tabloids. L

2 comments:

Blog Log