Monday, October 12

Just don't look into her eyes


Oprah I would like to offer you, what we call in the professional world a compliment sandwhich. It is where I offer you critisicim, but sandwich it between two pieces of soft compliments so that the blow only knocks out your teeth. So here it is.
Oprah, I really admire you for becoming a very successful women. I really think you pompous and arrogant. We don't really need all the "advice" you fill your shows with. I abhore your show and I don't care for you that much either and I hate it so much when people say "Oprah says" or " I saw this amazing thing on Oprah." However, not only have you shown women that we can be powerful, you have also proven that race is only limiting to those who let it be. L

1 comment:

  1. I dont think Oprah can take credit for any of those good things you afforded her with

    ReplyDelete

Blog Log