Monday, October 19

She's still too young

Maybe I am just nuts, but sometimes people look ageless to me.

I don't even mean in an ethereal beauty way, I mean in a simple way.
A way that you look like you could be in fact 37, or 23.


I told my manager of a restaurant I worked at in high school named Tj, that he looked like he was around 35, (He was hurt by that because he was around 27) to which I replied back that he looked like was around 35, but that he would stay that age for a long time.



Anyway, short story long, as I looked and looked at pictures of Andrew Bird here I felt the same way. He looks kind of ageless, or that he will be in a perpetual state of 20-somethingness, although in his case its 30-something.



And maybe its isn't even that, maybe he just looks different enough in every picture, that I cant put my finger on an exact age.
If this is the case, he should consider doing spy work for the government, I am sure they are looking for people who can look so different with small adjustments towards their outward appearance.

Also just in case you were wondering, that's one of the reasons why Ted Bundy was such a successful serial killer, he was kind of a nondescript sort of fellow, but handsome, and could look very different by growing a beard.
L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Log