Tuesday, October 6

No chin, no chin!

Let me give you a temporary pass into the inner workings of my creepy mind. I develop an obsession with something: an actor, musician, band, movie, you name it, and subsequently try and find out as much information as either IMDB or Wikipedia will allow. My obsession with Zach Braff didn't so much stem from Garden State (which, don't get me wrong, I loved) so much as it did from Scrubs. Then I went and read his trivia on IMDB and realized that he and Donald Faison aka Turk are besties in real life. That pleased me so much, and whilst I am watching Scrubs I feel at peace that their friendship is genuine. Like I'm not being deceived in any way.


I am obsessed with him; despite the fact that he graduated high school when I was just freshly in throws of my scholastic career. He is tall enough, very handsome, and best of all he is super funny, all of which means he would a super boyfriend.
However, to maintain our collective sanity's, I will admire from a far and not run into full speeds at the wall, therefore breaking both my arms, so he can Dr. Dorian me up.
L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Log