Monday, October 26

Dear Pammy Cake

I understand that growing old is hard. Especially when you have made a name for yourself as a sex symbol. How do you continue to be a sex symbol and be old at the same time? How do you be anything else, when all you have been your whole life is sexy and beautiful? I can imagine that losing your looks, when that is all you have offered (not that you don't have more to offer us Pam, but we just haven't seen it) has got to be rough. But, I can't help but thinking there is a better way to do it, than what you are currently doing.
Because unfortunately this is no longer sexy, it is just desperate. L


1 comment:

  1. This pains me to say, but I love Tommy Lee. I think he is super sexy. Maybe its just him contrasted against the ick that is the rest of Motley Crue, but its true.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Log