Wednesday, October 14

A Few Of My Favorite Things

I for sure love the rain so much. So much that even though it is not raining, the mere threat has me in a tizy. So I decided to write a post about things I like to do while it rains.
Listening to music is an essential rainy day activity, like "When my time comes" By Dawes (pictured above) or "Hallelujah" by Brandi Carlile. I feel like even though it might be a tad cliche to listen to sad music while it rains. It actually makes me happier. Drinking a nice steaming cup of tea is not only good idea when its rainy, so is eating tea cakes. Especially really pretty ones.
There is almost nothing like sitting down at your sewing machine and opening a window, while its raining. The soft cool breeze, smell and the grey haze, makes it almost magical.
Taking a bath is not something you tend to do once you leave infancy. I don't have the time, I shower. But, there is nothing like steaming up the bathroom, lighting candles and opening the window just a crack, so you can listen to rain while you lay in your bath of calming essential oils. I mean right?

I will use any excuse I can to shop. And while shopping in the rain may sound terrible to you. To me it sounds like the best idea I have had all day. Seriously just the potential, amazing rain shopping outfit, I would wear, excites me. Gloves, scarf, boots and an umbrella. So romantic.Finally there is cuddling with your best guy or gal and watching a movie or making out. Best Rainy Day Activities Ever! L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Log