Monday, October 5

A case of the Monday's

Did you ever watch Dawson's Creek? I think I may have seen one episode collectively. I have seen bits and pieces of an episode here or there, but never saw a entire one. I do know that the school they use in "A Walk to Remember" the one with Mandy Moore, is the old Dawson's Creek set. I know this because I watched that movie a million times. Then I watched it with the commentary on, a million times, just to switch it up. I often wonder why Shane West never did anything else? He is a total buck and total bucks should do more movies. I know he was on ER for a while, which is great, but Shane what else are you doing with yourself? Also, on this Monday morning I feel like we can all relate to Dawson here. He looks sad, but not in a tormented way, more just a defeated way. The most amazing thing about this photo is, even though he clearly is super sad, his face is dry as a bone. If it were me, and I was this defeated, you can almost guarantee there would be some moisture. And for all I know maybe that is why he is so sad. He keeps making this face in hopes that when he looks in the mirror and sees this staring back at him, he will finally be able to squirt some. Also what is with his hair? L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Log