Friday, October 23

I really think I am getting sick, I don't think its just in my head


1. Death Cab For Cutie – Meet Me On The Equinox

2. Band Of Skulls – Friends

3. Thom Yorke- Hering Damage4

4. Lykke Li – Possibility

5. The Killers - A White Demon Love Song

6. Anya Marina – Satellite Heart

7. Muse - I Belong To You (New Moon)

8. Bon Iver and St. Vincent – Rosyln

9.Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Done All Wrong

10. Hurricane Bells – Monsters

11. Sea Wolf – The Violet Hour

12. Ok Go- Shooting The Moon

13. Grizzly Bear - Slow Life

14. Editors – No Sound But The Wind

15. Alexandre Desplat – New Moon (The Meadow)
This here is the New Moon soundtrack listing. After much personal delibration, I decided I am excited about this. It is almost something I would have put together myself. Also, the fine people who host KRCL, played a few songs off this album. Bon Iver and St. Vincet - Rosyln, is exactly what you would think it would be, amazing. So at least there is that.
L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Log