Wednesday, October 7

I'm not even a little sorry

It has been a super busy week here at Bloody Paws inc.
Liz has had so much work to do, and a weird time line to do it in. I have been working on a speech that I have give on Friday, and wish I had more time to talk.
The really worst part of this is that this fellow came over Sunday night with a cough, and gave it to both Marianne and I.
Just because my body sucks, its turning a simple cough into strep throat (my body can do magical things like that.)
So I went against one of my cardinal rules of life and went out in public, wearing sweats last night. I know, it was so so bad, but I don't regret it. I had to go to the U library to get an assignment done, cause we still don't have Internet, because we need to afford silly things called groceries.
My sweats were accompanied by Ricola breath, a top knot, and gaggy cough, so if anybody was confused as to why I looked so gross, it was there fault, right?
L
Ps. I typically have super amazing/off the wall dreams, but when I am sick that is exacerbated. Last night I had a dream I had an abusive boyfriend and couldn't escape the moving car. Said boyfriend was some kid I have only talked to a few times, and if I were to see him again I would probably drop kick him.
PPS. I almost forgot! I totally met the Olsen twins in a dream last night as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Log