Monday, October 5

I don't have time for this

Quite literally. I know it seems like I have no job, considering my rad posting skills. But I do, and currently we are doing the biggest report that is like a year late and I don't have time to think let alone post. However, as a courtesy to my brain and you lovely readers I needed to discuss this picture.

This is Lindsay Lohan at a fashion show for her clothing line. Now I know this riles you up like it does me. You are asking yourself, wait one hot minute, Lindsay, designing clothes? How and why? Its not like her legging collection was a hit. Not only was it not a hit but they were disgusting. With a capital D. Also you may be asking yourself why this doesn't even look like her. Well, I have a theory: She had reconstructive surgery to look like non other than Mrs. Spencer Pratt aka Heidi Montag, pictured here crying, and ironically this face looks like Dawson's face but with moisture, that's my girl.



So why look like Heidi, is it because Lindsay's career is so bad and Heidi's is so good? No and yes. People hate the Pratts but they get a lot of press. So I am guessing that Lindsay hopes in changing her face, that mistaken identity will be the life vest to her career. Which maybe it will be. Or maybe she could just, I don't know, learn how to act, stop partying and settle down with a nice gal or guy, depending on how she feels at the moment. But that may be too much to ask. L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Log