Wednesday, October 21

Pick a tree and get lost


I have yet to finish this book, but I don't feel like I have to rush, because I know how this story ends. However, if you are looking for a good read, especially for this Holiday season, pick up this book. If only for the awesomeness of having Elizabeth Bennett as a Samurai trained Zombie killer.

The pictures that litter this book were enough to get me to purchase this in the first place. And it was funny to have Mr. Darcy be all over himself at how swiftly Miss Bennett kills an unmentionable.


If you feel as though you handle something a bit more gritty, then I would also recommend, Savage Membrane.


This isn't a very long book and therefore I felt good about reading it one night. Also, I feel like the cool points for reading something by Steve Niles, who if I am not mistaken writes graphic novels and such, makes this a must read all by itself, serious nerd points overload. But it is what makes this so good. Graphic Novelists know how to tell a story, one that is dark, funny and entertaining all in one bound copy with exceptional cover art and sold in bookstores across the country. Except this is harder to find, but at least available online. L

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking of making my secret series I was telling you about into a picturey kind of novel. My Jane Austen compilation has some pictures, I like that.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Log