Monday, October 19

Nice, that makes me so happy

So this here is my fav model they have at J. Crew. I totally think he is adorable. Some of the dudes at work were making fun of me for thinking so, and they were even getting super defensive and saying things like " This guy, you think this guy is hot. He is probably gay."
To which I replied "Right, cause obviously all good looking male models are gay. PUHLEEZE." However to my extreme enjoyment, Lucy informed me today via IM
[1:35pm] lucylucci:
yes, and thats great
did you know that Natalie Portman dated your fav J Crew hottie?
His name is Nathan Bogle
[1:36pm] lizlucero2008:
Okay seriously I thought that might be him. He is totally hot. Where did you discover this?
that his name was Nathan Bogle
[1:36pm] lucylucci:
This website called whosdatedwho.com
[1:37pm] lizlucero2008:
nice, that makes me so happy



Oh the sweet victory that is mine, turns out he is so hot he dates Natalie Portman! L

1 comment:

Blog Log