Tuesday, October 20

Beard of the Day

So whilst I was at a public affair last night I was talking to this fellow about his beard, the pro's the con's, and I said, " You are more manly."
And he said that some girl was saying she was glad she knew he could grow a beard, because that meant if they ever got stranded at a cabin, he could go and find food for them.

That made me real happy, because I am SO glad that I am not the only girl out there that appreciates a good beard.
(and sweater, is that not the most perfect sweater you have ever seen?)

Devendra Banhart's beard really pleases me greatly. I like the length of it with the addition of his down right beautiful lenghty locks. And call me crazally, but I like the fact that its lighter than his hair hair.


Also let me say just that I love him. His music is great (I loved Lover before Nick and Norah, I did I really did) and fun and I like the way his voice sounds, and the kinds of things he sings about.
But more than all that I like that he Dated Natalie Portman, I think she was really great for his career, and he hers. And in pictures of them , they always looked SO happy, like they were truly pleased to be in one another company.



My only qualm with dear Dev is the fact that he is 5'10". I mean that's not his fault, but I really wish he was taller. He has a face of a 6'2" or taller man. But I guess that's just nature for you, you cant have everything.

L

1 comment:

  1. In all these pics he looks like Josh W., Just if he was a hippish, long haird, long beardy, gypsy. Right?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Log