Thursday, October 22

Part deux

[2:24pm] lucylucci:
I was SO grumpy yesterday, and I was talking to Megan and was all I miss LIZ
[2:25pm] lizlucero2008:
Oh honey I miss you too, we hung out so much last year that I feel like I have this void in my life, A Lucy void
[2:25pm] lucylucci:
I know, and I need it filled
[2:26pm] lizlucero2008:
mee too, We need to go on vacation together, I need a mass amount of uninterupted Lucy time
[2:27pm] Could not connect to network.
[2:27pm] Sorry, meebo is having difficulties connecting to the network.
[2:27pm] lucylucci:
If we didnt have this and our blog I would be seriously depressed
Damn straight
[2:27pm] lizlucero2008:
It really got rough when you dudes went down town, I get it but I really miss you guys. For sure.
I just love you two so much
You are the peanut butter to my jelly
[2:28pm] lucylucci:
I know, I miss you all the time and i just want you here to coddle
the ritz to my cracker
the cheeze to my nib
[2:29pm]
the pizza to my sauce
[2:29pm] lizlucero2008:
the boogie to my finger
[2:29pm] lucylucci:
The pooh to my belly
[2:29pm] lizlucero2008:
or bum
[2:30pm] lucylucci:
the food to my belly
[2:30pm] lizlucero2008:
I wish you dudes could have come last night, Noah was so freakin adorable
[2:30pm] lucylucci:
the pooh to my bum
what was he?
I didnt even know anything about it
[2:30pm] lizlucero2008:
A chicken
[2:30pm] lucylucci:
Thats amazing
[2:30pm] lizlucero2008:
It really was
[2:31pm]
It was in the vain of Joans' tiger costume
[2:31pm] lucylucci:
So cute
[2:32pm] lizlucero2008:
Peg probably didn't call you guys, she called me in the afternoon and said she was going to get a baby sitter to Watch Noah while she and Jonas went to a Roller skating halloween party
but she asked if I could go with her instead, i was like hell yeah
and we liked it
[2:33pm] lucylucci:
good, im sure it was good you and her time
[2:33pm] lizlucero2008:
yeah we didn't get too much but it was super fun
[2:34pm] lucylucci:
good
so how can we have more us time?
[2:34pm] lizlucero2008:
we just need to make time for it
[2:35pm]
not even pencil it in, but pen it in
thursday's are so great but I want more time.
[2:36pm]
We could do some Sunday evenings after your church and I can do Tuesdays, I don't mind coming to hang with you dudes even if you are doing home work
I just didn't wan to be too clingy
[2:38pm] lucylucci:
never, you are my sister of all misters.
And I am a good time, even if i am doing homework, kust as Grizz
[2:39pm] lizlucero2008:
I know!!!! plus if you dudes ever get TV, it will give me something to do while you get a higher education
[2:40pm] lucylucci:
which we will, this saturday
[2:41pm]
Also Mug is giving us a vcr, so we can watch Rushmore and Dancer in the Dark and Empire Records, and all mom and dads christmas movies
[2:41pm] lizlucero2008:
Oh Nice!!! I lvoe VHS
[2:43pm] Sorry, meebo is having difficulties connecting to the network.
[2:44pm] Could not connect to network.

[2:44pm] lizlucero2008:
the shoddy tracking
[2:44pm] lucylucci:
the crisp sound, the clear image.
Why did it all have to change?
[2:45pm] Could not connect to network.
[2:47pm] lizlucero2008:
never forget Rattle and Hum
[2:48pm]
Mmm, Rattle and Hum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Log