Wednesday, October 7

Beard of the Day

SO I have been severely lacking in the beard of the day department because I took these here pictures a month-ish ago, and felt so guilty everyday I didn't post them.




I actually probably could never post another BOTD, because my Brother-in-law's beard is quiet possibly the best one on the market to date.
Granted several factors go into the pure amazingness that is his beard: the flannel shirt, his gloves, the axe, his great Josh face, that we are at a cabin, that we are at a cabin in Wyoming, the fact that he is lumber jacking it up and actually cutting down a tree.

The beautiful thing about this tree slice, is that you can see a jungle gym and a little part of a tree house... when the tree fell, it did so to the right, and missed both the jungle gym and the tree house, by a hair.

This is how manly Josh is, He cooks bacon in the out of doors!



Thank you to Josh for being a kick ass brother-in-law, and for having a beard that makes me tear up in utter joy every time I get to see it!
L

1 comment:

Blog Log