Monday, October 12

Tattoo

Do any of you remember this Russain pop duo called Tatu? No, well I don't blame you, they had one song that got popular and I can't even remember the name of it. All I can remember is, they were twin sisters or maybe just sisters, or maybe just lovers and they made mediocre pop songs and made out with each other in their video's and at their concerts? Crazy and so gimmicky. So this has almost nothing to do with second part of my post, but I wanted to put it out there in case you had the horrible memory lingering about your brain like I do. Miss Tautou replaced Nicole Kidman as the face of Chanel No. 5 and she did a movie in which she plays Coco Chanel. All of this brings me so much joy I decided to write a post about it.
I do think that Nicole Kidman is beautiful but I really feel even better about Audrey as the face of. Because she is French and Amelie was such good movie. Therefore her qualifications cup runth over. L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Log