Tuesday, October 13

Winty Wishy

In the grand tradition of all things wishy and listy I present you with my current model obsession.
He is from the J Crew catalog (somehow they produce models that look rugged and manly to me.) He looks particularly dreamy in the most recent catalog in the wedding section...
There is a pretty common thread in this wishy, and it is accessories. For some reason that is what is on my mind lately, everything else seems lackluster, aside from the accessories!
That said I think these shoes are perfect winter wear; I feel like they would mold beautifully to any sock, tight, skirt, or pant combo I subjected them to.


I want to take a bath in this scarf, I love everything from its color to its fluffy thickness.



Red eye ware always seems to be a solid choice. I had a dream that consisted of me driving around a warehouse looking for a pair of red spectacles I spied in the J Crew catalog. I like these because of their shape, not too big, which is good cause I have a smallish head. And not too square cause I have a pair of square green ones.




I love the ruffles on these!

But even more I love that they are hidden, it's like the best kept ruffly secret that you don't have to tell a single soul.




There is something about this sweater that cries me as a small child with toes on my head blond hair. Being the youngest I was such a turd, but I remember being pretty cute because of my angel white locks.



I really enjoy the ribboning of this coat.
It looks more grown up to me than ruffles, but still looks fun, like a present.
Also it looks tre soft and succulent.

If you look closely you can see that some of the ruffles have purple flowers!
That among the fact that only one of the sides has ruffles really lights my candle.
You know?



This resorts back to the lure of the gloves. You have these ideal warming socks, but who really knows that there is this perfect ruffle sitting on your leg?

(This only works for me, because Liz is married. There aren't ruffly legged secrets in her world)



Its not that I am against diamonds per say.
No that's not true, I once went off on a tangent about how diamonds made me feel really awkward, and who would want something people lose their lives over as a constant reminder on their finger, to a friend, just to find out her huge diamond was real. Anyhoo, these aren't diamonds, they are crystals! And I like the short clustery effect of it all. And it looks classic, like something I could pass down to my daughters.




I have seen these shoes everyday for a really long time. And for some reason they never spoke to me since today. I feel like they would be the most unexpectedly beautiful perk to any outfit.


that little flower detail really sends me through the roof. Also I think it is next to impossible to find a sweater dress that doesn't look like a sack; for some reason the big shots over at sweater dress Inc. decided that the sweater dress should do absolutely nothing for the female figure.



I think everything about this shoe is the pink of perfection.

This totally reminds of the little deaf girl on Miracle on 34th street, the one that sits on Kris's lap and they sing/sign together and its so touching and adorable.

Ah....

Orange is such an amazing color, its bold but subtle in the kind of way that if I were to wear these tights they wouldn't be yelling at you demanding your attention.

Lastly is this perfectly perfect belt.
I would wear it with everything for every occasion.
L

1 comment:

Blog Log