Tuesday, October 6

Hammer Time

Hollywood , oh Hollywood. I beg you not to bring back MC Hammer Pants or Harem Pants or Genie Pants or any type of clothing that you can hide a bathroom accident in. Lucy asked me the other day how I felt about Harem Pants and at the time I hesitated to say that I thought them gross. Because picture having a nap in the ones Gwen is wearing. So nice. Also I thought maybe the right person could wear them and look fab. Not, I take back my hesitation. Lucy, I hate them and no one, not even RHIwen, can pull them off. L

4 comments:

  1. oh my word, really?? i seriously love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harem pants is here to stay and I Iove it!
    They now come in all shapes. sizes and material.
    They are super comfy and represent freedom.

    http://www.expressen.se/mode/1.776036/lasarnas-modebilder?entryId=540504&image.arcive.page=1

    http://www.myimagespace.com/public/slideshow/1438

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i so agree with this post. haha. i had been thinking this for awhile and you have read my mind and posted my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Log