Monday, October 26

I am not afraid to admit, that I totally love her

Although I don't watch American Idol. I would be lying if I said, I never ever have watched it. The season with David Archuleta, I watched, because, I thought Jason Castro was super cute. I can honestly say that as soon as he was voted off, I didn't watch anymore. I couldn't bring myself to turn to that channel after his pretty peepers were no longer on. It is a mystery to me, as to why this show is still on. Overall, what are the winners of this show actually doing that is truly note worthy? So, then why do we still have this show on TV?

There are of course a few exceptions to this rule. Leona Lewis, here, won the equivalent of American Idol in England called the X factor. I love her. I think she is super beautiful and I am even all about cranking "Bleeding Love" and singing to it at the top of my lungs. I also don't understand why the media is all up in arms over the fact that she is still dating her boyfriend. I understand that *gasp* "He is only an electrician" and not some other super fancy thing like a pop star. But what is so great about being a pop star anyway. I mean, Leona, was just recently punched in the face, at a signing, by some crazy dude. I am sure it was good to go home to her man who, first threatened to get his electrician friends together and punch him in the face. Which, if you were to meet in a dark alley, would be much more intimidating than say N Sync. Then he probably drew her a bath and they laughed until they couldn't breath. About how straight up crazy it is, that not only does she have people line up for her autograph, but she was punched in the face whilst doing it. L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Log