Tuesday, October 20

How to Fight Loneliness

For some reason Jessica Biel rubs me in the wrongest way possible.
I don't really like her face, though she is nicely toned.
I feel like she doesn't have any sort of talent, and I feel like she shouldn't distance herself so much from 7th Heaven, because aside from JT, that's all she really has.
Justin Timberlake, however, rubs me in all the right ways. Although I was an avid BSB fan, Justin defiantly has come out on top. I like his moves, music, and you know that I like his style. (if you understand this Black Eyes Peas reference, I love you.)
Those two things considered, you can imagine my utter excitement when I heard the two are no longer residence of Couplehood.
MMMM.
Sweet sweet victory.
L

1 comment:

  1. Why does she never look happy in pictures? Here Jessica Alba should get togehter and have a " I am only a pretty face, and no one takes me serious, so I hate life" party in which they drink, purple cool aid laced with poison.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Log