Thursday, October 1

Just Dance

There are a lot of things you can say about Lady Gaga. For example, what is with the name? What is with the outfits? What is with taking Kermit the Frog as a date to the VMA's? What is with you in general? For some reason I totally love her. Not that I love her music, I get it, I have Just Dance on my Ipod, but its just, eh. NO, I love the outfits she parades around in. Specifically that it makes people mad and uncomfortable. Also if it is possible, I think she looks really cute in this outfit in particular. Umm, call me crazy but I would wear this. If only to my ice skating competition, that had a 1920's brothel theme. But I love ruffles and I love this outfit and I love Lady Gaga and I can say that without using my poker face. L

2 comments:

  1. I love that she is SO weird and she is still popular. Like blood and dying on stage, yes please

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's my favorite entertainer, thanks for listening. Watch the live version of paparazzi, BOOYAH

    ReplyDelete

Blog Log