Monday, October 26

A weekend review

So for what this movie was made for, $15,000 and for what this movie was, it was scary. Was it the scariest movie I have ever seen? No. Anthony and I went with Peggy and Josh to see this flick on Saturday night, cause its alright for fighting, get a little action in. Peg was telling me prior to going, that she had a friend, who told her Husband, not to come home after seeing this movie. She told Peg that it wasn't because it was rated R, but because she was afraid he would bring a troll, home with him? Peg and I are still trying to figure out exactly what that means.

This movie was amazing. It was a very slow, informative documentary, that was presented in a way that kept me awake. The animation was really stunning and I think it helped to offset the heavy tone. Its about a veteran solider, who now in his adulthood, is having trouble remembering the Invasion of Lebanon in 1982. He goes on a quest of sorts to discover if the one image he remembers about the whole thing, actually even happened. L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Log