Thursday, October 15

Break me off a piece of that Kit Kat bar



Firstly, I am in a very angry mood today and this post is not going to be nice at all. It will be shallow and full of judgement and nasty things. Because I am in one of those moods. So Reader Beware. I am really mad if these two are dating in real life or ever do start dating in real life. Mostly this anger stems from a deep hate for Kristen Stewart. I didn't always have these feelings. I really liked her as an actress, Into the Wild, Speak and In the Land of Women, up until she became Bella Swan. I love the Twilight series. Right, we all do. But I really think SHE ruined it. It is not the bad script or the bad directing. IT WAS KRISTEN STEWART. She is so gross now. I mean just look at her in this picture. Those pants? And why the hell does she tie her shirts? All of them into little knots. And that mullet she sported for a bit, it all collectively makes me want to bang my head against a wall and rupture the blood vessels in my eyes. I seriously feel so betrayed by her. Which makes me feel betrayed by Rob. Rob Pattinson can't date someone that spends her days smoking pot on her front porch. I mean talk about settling, talk about scrapping the bottom of the barrel. Plus, how cliche would they be, or are they. How would it affect the future movies if they broke up? I feel like And why on earth does everyone want them to be together. They really are not Bella and Edward. In fact they don't even do a good job acting like Bella and Edward. I thin I will make a shirt that looks like the one people use to wear when Prez Bush was in office. If you recall it had a picture of George W. and then it said Not my President. Mine will be the same and have a picture of KStew and Say not my Bella. Cause I hate her and I hate their love. IT sickens me. L

1 comment:

  1. I hope you know that your anger is just a chuckle generator for the rest of us. I know you wrote this and you were dripping with venom but I chortled (thats right "chortled") till the end when I laughed. Anger or no yew is one funny chick (thats right "chick").

    ReplyDelete

Blog Log