Wednesday, October 14

In a million years they will find me only dust

Must watch movie for October 2009: The Nightmare Before Christmas. So obviously this movie is a Halloween Classic. It has for many years been at the top of my all time favorite movies. For a few reasons. I love any movie that breaks into song or dance number or both. I have my mother to thank for this. I think we should break into song and dance in real life. Like in Footloose when Kevin Bacon, does his angry dance in the barn. So special. Or being able to make an elevator move because of your moves, like in Thoroughly Modern Millie. Also, when I was a tot, my parents went on a cruise and left me and my sisters with my grandparents for a week. They bought all kinds of amazing junk food and we watched "The Nightmare Before Christmas" all day long for the entire week. It was the only movie we wanted to watch. So there are some great memories of that week and that time with my sisters when we were super tiny tiny tots. Lastly just revisit it if you haven't in a while. Lucy, MareBear and Muggsy Malone and myself watched it last night whilst eating 28 tacos from Del Taco and it was very special and very magical. L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Log