Monday, October 12

It is that time again

Hello lovelies, I hope you all had a great weekend. Here at Bloody Paws Inc. we most certainly did. If going to Frightmares and then staying in bed all weekend because of sickness, could be considered anything else. Awhile back Lucy and I did a post of our wish list's for Fall, which was totally fun to do. So much fun in fact that I wanted to bring you my Winter Wish List. I know you are all so excited you can't even handle it. I know that I already did a post about said shoes. However, it does not change the fact that I will have these beauties in my possession at some point in my near future. I totally have a thing for buttons, large buttons like these that match the heel exactly are gospel. Hallelujah.












Um, I love leather jackets and therefore I am a bad person. I saw this gem in person yesterday and I spent a good two minutes stroking it. So soft and leathery, which makes it even more sad, BUT, really pretty and I want it.







I really like the length of this here coat. Long enough to keep the buns warm but not so long that you feel like you are wearing a robe. Which I have a brown tweed coat that goes past my knees and it is warm but feels all boxy 80% of the time.














Last Thursday on Greys Anatomy, they had one of their actors wearing this here vest. For some reason they never had it tied. Which I think is the best part about this vest. If not for those lovely satin tendrils it would just be another boring stripped vest.




This is a two part - er. This hat and this scarf, on my head or on my body.














Last but most certainly not least. Gloves in a very perfect green. With Button details. How warm and cute my hands will be. L


1 comment:

  1. Your wish list is fantastic, i love every article, and wish they were all in your possession.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Log