Thursday, October 8

Let's make this a bit harder

Russell Brand is super funny, Right? I mean did you see Forgetting Sarah Marshall? Have you ever seen him on a talk show? I never saw the MTV Award show he hosted, but my money is on Black "Russell Brand was totally Funny" 21. However he is making this too easy. I am pretty positive that he is not only wearing a shirt that is un buttoned enough for us to see his seven chest hairs, but it is also see through. I must admit that usually I like the V necked shirts on guys. Not that I would date or make out with someone who wears one (okay I totally would, take note Anthony) but in the, I find it sexy and I can like it from afar kind of way. Yet for sure I never spotted a sheer shirt on a guy and thought it was sexy. That and seriously with the boots, stripped pants and that coat.
Russell are you just trying out your Halloween costume early? In which you decided to go as a member of the Volturi guard who has a Jack Skeleton fetish? L

3 comments:

  1. Noted but....He who wears The V neck shirt walks a very fine line. The only fellas who can get away with wearing them are jazz hand inspiring indie rock singers or dudes with tattooed chest pieces. Now.... I am neither, what I am is a hairy Mexi/Italian. If it means you will make out with me I'll give it a shot, but I'm thinking it'll just end with you laughing at me due to the fact that I'll look like Julio/Vinnie from the block. Also russell is more of a Rod Stewert button up shirt open to the belly kind of guy, Which is a whole different kind of party go-er.

    ReplyDelete
  2. David - Katy Perry
    GAZA EATER - Noted and agreed

    ReplyDelete

Blog Log