Thursday, October 1

When we were young.



I was talking with my friend Mug about what movies I watched when I was little, and the more I thought, the more I realized it was these three movies here.
It all falls under the fact that I have older brothers, and at that, older brothers who did awesome things like skateboarding and BMXing, and not playing football. Cool brothers who would take off their shirts to play basketball and get in trouble cause Briana Barrett would tell crazy Sharon on them.


A couple of years ago Marianne and I had a slumbie at my brothers Josh's house and we watched Thrashin, I must say it was much more enjoyable to be that age watching it instead of 6.
L

2 comments:

  1. I would like to take a minute and combine all these tag lines to read: When getting even means risking it all, Its gonna take a lot more than skill for Cru "hot, reckless and totally insane" Jones, to win the toughest BMX race in history, Its gonna take a miracle.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Log