Tuesday, November 3

Terrific Tights Tuesday

So our themed days are now official, and rolling.
I feel like this will really bring together our blog. Give you something to look foreword to, something to expect.

I mulled over my tights choice today for a while.

Do you realize how awful some tights are? Its amazing. I spied some that had planets on them and were quiet possibly the most heinous things I have ever laid my eyes on. That was probably more entertaining than finding tights that I loved.

I choose these particular Betsy Johnson tights because they are so good. The tiny delicate flowers, the hidden pink toe, the thick sweaterness of them. I would wear these tights always, and when I didn't ear them, I would put rice in them, heat the up, and take them to bed with me.

L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Log