Thursday, November 5

Hey Baby, I look GOOD!

You know how we feel about KSTEW, so I won't go into that. I will go into what I think about her outfit here at press conference for New Moon in Mexico. First, I like her shirt. I never in a million years thought I would utter those words, but there they are. Plus, I feel like it is always good to start with a positive thing. I wish I could give this more positive things, but I can't, they truly stop there. I really don't understand how all of her clothing seems to be too small for her? She is not a very big girl, so it really makes no sense. My biggest problem with this whole disgusting outfit, and it is down right putrid, is how unclean she looks. She looks like she just got done smokin some pot on her front porch when she got the call to come to Mexico. She panicked threw a bunch of crap in a bag and left. She got to her Hotel and pulled out a tutu, pumpkin bonnet, flippers, suspenders and her dads oxfords. So I guess in hindsight it could have been worse. Or maybe better. L

1 comment:

Blog Log