Tuesday, November 3

NO, just NO!

Why must the young starlets of today be really mediocre at a lot of things, instead of being really good at one thing? I am talking of course about their tendency to be not just an actress but a singer/designer/have a cookwear line/have a implant line. I don't know whatever it is all just crap. It just makes no sense, like, Leighton Meester of Gossip Girl, she is a fine actress, but what the hell does she think she is doing? They don't see how this actually makes them less credible. Because, I think they should be spending energy on being the best actress. Handle one thing and handle it well, then you don't have to moonlight as a pop star, because you will be getting really great movie roles. Roles that pay all your bills. The only person in all of Hollywood that I feel okay with having a band or signing career as well as acting is:

Which I think has something to with the fact that I like her a lot in general, her face, hair, voice, style and husband. But that is neither here nor there. L

1 comment:

  1. I hadnt realized she was married. Nice to know now though, you know?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Log