Thursday, November 19

Sexiest Man Alive! For Sure!


Do you ever look at People.com? I do, its a bad habit of mine. I feel like no one will believe me when I say, I like it for the pictures, but I do. I like to spy what people in Hollywood are wearing. I do also read the articles, because, well, I'm there already. People.com just named Johnny Depp the Sexiest Man Alive! Which if you think about the fact they do this every year, so the title has been given to many men throughout the years and they can't all be the sexiest men alive. So this whole concept is kinda mute. I still have to agree with this one, with my entire heart. I have a weakness for men with dark hair. So in the game of who is hotter Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp, mine is forever and always, Johnny. I also love his name more than Brad's. I like that Johnny has a dark side or maybe not dark, but quirky. I am for sure quirky and I like people who share this with me. For instance say you like to dress up and attend meetings about dragon lords and MacGyver. That is totally up my alley. People who go to sporting events, not really. The other thing about Johnny is the man knows how to dress. He has his own thing going on and it so working for him. Plus, his face is not that bad either. I'm just sayin. L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Log