Tuesday, November 17

Bue Bird/Terrific Tights Tuesday

Of all the people in Hollywood, I can not for the life of me, figure out why, I love Kirsten Dunst, so much. But I do. I love her. I have a huge lady crush on her. I love her dimples and her little vampire teeth. She is in really great movies. And I usually love her style. I do wonder what exactly is happening with her tights in this particular picture, however? Firstly the color is disgusting. Secondly, is that her support system we can spy? Control top pantyhose, as it were?
Anyhoodle. I wanted to present a couple of other pictures of her hotness.

I secretly wanted to crash her rehab stay, while she was here in Utah. I wanted to climb into her window and say "Hey Kirsten, I know things have been hard because you really messed up with the whole Jake thing. Right, He wanted to marry you and he is like super hot. Anyway, I think I can help you out." Then we would become best friends and life would be good for the both of us. L

1 comment:

Blog Log