Tuesday, November 3

terrific tights tuesday!


So, Lucy and I have been making some decisions about this blog. Just things to make it run smoothly and be more organized. We are going to incorporate more features of the day. Kinda like Lucy's Beard of the Day. Anyway, Tuesday is Terrific Tights Tuesday which will include a post by both of us on, you guessed it, TIGHTS! We here at Bloody Paws Inc. love tights that much! They both excite us and disgust us. Kinda like this pair here. It almost fulfills my requirement for a pair that cost just enough that I am willing to spend that amount of money. With the added bonus of being fun and interesting, like tights should be. Although, I always tend to by just plain opaque tights, cause I am boring like that. These also disgust me, in that I know if I spend that kind of money, it will only make my tantrum when I run them, just that more epic and sad. L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Log