Wednesday, November 11

No stress no stress no stress

I have been feeling like I am coming down with something lately. And by something I don't mean The Swine Flu, I mean like a literal case of a brain aneurysm. I can't really describe why but I have been feeling fuzzy and weird, like something is happening inside my body.
Something that shouldn't be taking place.
Then today I was sitting in my computer class and the frontal cortex of my brain, just above my left eye brow, felt like it had a bloody nose. That trickling, the wet sensation, all there.
So I asked a nurse here at work to see if this was side affects of my H1N1 flu mist stuff, or if I indeed had a brain aneurysm.
Two good things spawned from this...
1) Its just some weird sinus pressure yayhoo.
2) I was told I am very good at explaining things. So all I can say is ha ha to that kid whose name I cant remember, who worked with me in Target food court when I was 16. I was telling him that Canada was SO pretty and green, like driving through a piece of broccoli. He ranted for roughly 5 minutes at my comparison because he would rather have had me just simply say it was green.
Looks like by just simply saying things wont alleviate your fear of having a brain aneurysm.
SO THERE!
L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Log