Wednesday, November 18

November 18th

Today is one of those days. The days when you just feel off. Like something isn't right about your person. It has been, so far, a very strange day. I spilled my tea all over my work phone and keyboard, honestly a full cup of water, and so far, nothing seems wrong with either. I called on my traffic ticket, involving the infamous incident, a few Thursdays ago, and it's not even in their system yet? This is just the tip of my peculiar iceberg. And I think I know why today, I feel as if I am still sleeping at home in bed.
Lucy found an unopened, fortune cookie in my bag last night, from lunch yesterday. She asked why it was in there and I said: Because I got it and I couldn't bring myself to open it." To which, her and Marianne laughed. I get that, but something about fortune cookies freak me out. Even if they aren't proclaiming an actual fortune. They tend to be pretty spot on for me. And since opening that cookie, I feel like my life vortex has been ripped open. At least it seems that way today. It was a cosmic series of events last night, meteor and fortune, and today my life seems changed. L

1 comment:

Blog Log