Monday, November 30

Magnificent Shoes Monday

Dear Booties with Large Buttons - I have this blog and on Mondays we blog about shoes. I am choosing you as my Magnificent Shoes, even though truth be told I have blogged about your magnificence before, but I was thinking about asking for you for Christmas. As it turns out I was going to ask for some really cute flats, but I just realized that the amount of time left to enjoy flats this winter is very spars. So I think you will be perfect! Also I have decided to sing you a song, just so you are excited to come to my house this year!
Ahem!
Children behave that's what they say when we're together and watch how you play they don't understand and so we're Running just as fast as we can holdin' on to one another's hand tryin' to get away into the night and then you put your arms around me and we tumble to the ground and then you say I think we're alone now there doesn't seem to be anyone around I think we're alone now the beating of our hearts is the only sound. Look at the way we gotta hide what we're doin' cause what would they say if they ever knew and so we're Running just as fast as we can holdin' on to one another's hand tryin' to get get away into the night and then you put your arms around me and we tumble to the and ground and then you say I think we're alone now there doesn't seem to be anyone around I think we're alone now the beating of our hearts is the only sound!
So you know, I can't wait to be alone with you!
Love Liz Lucero

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Log