Wednesday, November 11

Wonderful Accessories Wednesday

Dear JGL:
My name is Liz Lucero and I have this blog I do with my sister Lucy. We started this new feature a day thing. It is all about things we love like, tights, shoes and really important things. On Wednesdays we have and accessories feature. I am going a bit against the grain and choosing you, as my wonderful accessory. Because, everyone knows that a girl's best accessory, is her man. Now I already have one, however, since this Blog is sort of self indulging and we type in a kind of make believe, I feel like I can choose you as my wonderful Accessory. I just want you to know that I will treat you very well. I won't drag you through ketchup or knock you into counter tops. I keep all my accessories in really great condition and you would have a home next to all of them. So just think about it, and let me know. Thanks. L

1 comment:

Blog Log