Wednesday, November 18

Wonderful Accessories Wednesday


I have had a series of less than good iPods.
Fortunately I have only purchased one, but unfortunately it retained the shortest life.
My dad is so good and gave me one, and that one only froze ever so often. And I would probably still have it; if I hadn't dropped it in the bath tub.
Then a while ago my friend David gave me an iPod he snaked in high school. He said it was faulty, but it worked smashingly for me. I maintain this is because I didn't steel it. A karma thing, ya know?
Anyway, now that iPod is sick.
I really need a new one, and isn't music the best accessory a girl can have?
I think it is.
L

1 comment:

  1. Oh music is a great accessory. I feel like I would give you my Ipod. Considering how little I use it. It's sad, I love music, why don't I use it more? I have issues. But what else is new.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Log