Tuesday, November 17

The Walls in the Mall are totally totally Tall


When was the last time you went to the mall? I forget how great a mall is during the Holidays. I went during my lunch hour. I felt excited about the people I saw and the fact that there was a holiday concert going on at 1:00 in the afternoon. That is right a stage, singers, piano and everything. I stopped and watched for a while. Then it became strange to me that so many people were at the mall on a Tuesday at 1:00 pm? Do none of these people work, I thought to myself. Because most of the people watching didn't look like they were passing by. Along with the concert I also ate at the food court, always a good time, if not always a good idea. Which I was thinking I hadn't done in a million years. But then I remembered the last time I did eat at a Mall food court, was back in February, in California with Peggy, Lucy and our sister in law Kara. Which, I think, when going to the mall, a buddy system is always important. Its almost too selfish to have those experiences by yourself. L

1 comment:

  1. That wasa good mall trip fo sho.
    Also a Las Vegas mall trip. THE BEST MALL TRIP!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Log