Tuesday, November 10

Tubby

I literally had the worst day of my life yesterday.
I don't really want to get into the hairy details, but it was bad.
So I went to my moms house and had a really spectacular bath.
As a general rule I am not so much a fan of taking baths. I don't really enjoy sitting in my own grime, the water gets cold way too fast, and since I don't play with Barbies or pretend like I am a mermaid any more; I feel like there is always very little to do in the bath.
This is actually very odd because I can just lay awake in bed on Saturday mornings, and just think... and think... and think.
But there is something about actually being in the bath that just throws me. All I can think of is how my water is getting colder, and I cant do anything about that. Because I just used up all my hot water to get to this point.
See, not very relaxing.
But the good things about my parents tub in their bedroom is that it is a Jacuzzi. It puts fun right back into the bath taking business; and when you add music to the mix, its a down right riot.
It really helped turn around my day.
L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Log