Monday, November 2

"I was this close away..."

So we went to see The Vampires Assistant on Friday.
I felt like I nothinged the previews, they didn't look good, or bad to me. But my Dad was back for the weekend, so he took Marianne, Liz, Mom, and myself all out on a date to see it.
Turns out I actually really liked it. The plot was fun, and John C. Riley is so great, and just had the biggest reddest hair, that we giggled every time we saw it.


Anyway remember the monkey girl in the preview? The only thing I could ever think was how not cute she was. Which is really unkind of me, but in the movie she was cuter, only her eyebrows have absolutely no shape.
Like Whitney Schwendeman from 7th grade, who had insane eye brows. We were choir friends until she discovered eyebrow wax, then guys started to realize the girl behind the eyebrows.
Also in the same breath as eyebrows, the vampires assistant himself (or the actor who played him) has a scar in his eye brow.
Every time that scar showed up on screen all I could think was, "If he was my boyfriend I would kiss that scar everyday."
L

1 comment:

Blog Log