Tuesday, November 10

This was a mistake of gargantuan proportions

Father of the Bride was my favorite movie as a child. I loved to watch it over and over, and I never got sick of it.
Now as an adult I like to quote often from the movie and ask pretty much anybody I can if they have seen it.

Which, incidentally, happened at dinner on Sunday.
One of Marianne's friends from Logan came over and was talking to us about the worst gift he ever gave his mom, a vacuum. Then was discussed the whole blender scenario in said film.
Just last night we watched this blessed movie.
It was amazing, as always, but I also realized how much I never understood as child, like the whole navy tuxedo bit.
Hilarious.
Also throughout the entire movie Steve Martin pulls the most amazing faces that I would love to take and put on my wall.
Even after all this time, I still love this movie.
L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Log