Friday, November 13

Creepy or Not



Anthony and I have been doing some very important Lord of the Rings watching, because we are awesome and we like to watch movies. We decided to watch them all and in order. Usually we don't watch the first one, but this time around, all are watched. It mostly consists of him watching while I drift off to sleep or read. I have this annoying habit of reading and watching a movie at the same time. If you don't think its a good idea, just give it a shot sometime. Before I drifted into sleep last night, we entertained each other with some awesome Frodo impressions. Anthony's are always the best and mine sound like and old man or something. Then Anthony said, "Man he is just creepy." To which I said "Who?" and he said "Elijah Wood"

Which I couldn't agree with. I told him I am doing a post about this conversation tomorrow, but I will preface it with the fact that I had a thing for that particular hobbit. Which I do think Elijah has really pretty, blue eyes. I will give Anthony one thing. Elijah does tends to play sort of creepy characters, like in Sunshine of a Spotless Mind, or for sure in Sin City. I am still not convinced though. Hmmmm...... What do you think? L

3 comments:

Blog Log