Friday, November 13

So these are his bones

Three non important but note worthy things happened to me on my way to work this morning. And I am going to try my damnedest to make them interesting.

First: Rock Chip. The rock honestly flew at me in slow motion and I in slow motion went "NNNNNOOOOOOOO" but that could not save my windshield. I will however be responsible and get that fixed before I need a completely new shield of window.

Second: There was no snow at my house this morning. There was no snow on my way to work this morning. Except for one lone car. It alone looked as though it came from the future and in the future it is snowing. A lot.

Third: I hate driving. If I had the kind of money that is required to employ a person to drive you around. I most certainly would. I hate everything about it. I Especially hate that people don't know how to exit off the freeway in a very civilized manner. It boggles the mind. I feel that slowing down when existing the freeway where you are going up to 80 mph, is just a given. However the lady behind me decided to come to abrupt stop and people literally had to swerve and change lanes to stop from hitting her. It was so lame. L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Log